| Phone Booking: +33 611 104 715

Serenity Art Villa

Art Villas Greece

10 GUESTS

sqM

1500 € / PER NIGHT

-

-

MON

TUE

WED

THU

FRI

SAT

SUN

PREV WEEK

DAY

PRICE

06/10/2024

1500 €

06/11/2024

1500 €

06/12/2024

1500 €

06/13/2024

1500 €

06/14/2024

1500 €

06/15/2024

1500 €

06/16/2024

1500 €

CURRENT WEEK

DAY

PRICE

06/17/2024

1500 €

06/18/2024

1500 €

06/19/2024

1500 €

06/20/2024

1500 €

06/21/2024

1500 €

06/22/2024

1500 €

06/23/2024

1500 €

NEXT WEEK

DAY

PRICE

06/24/2024

1500 €

06/25/2024

1500 €

06/26/2024

1500 €

06/27/2024

1500 €

06/28/2024

1500 €

06/29/2024

1500 €

06/30/2024

1500 €

WEEK PRICE

Stylish new Serenity Artvilla near the Elounda village in Crete, the ideal destination for a relaxing, private vacation.

Occupied

Serenity Art Villa is set within walking distance of Elounda, the cosmopolitan village on the north coast of Crete. While this exclusive holiday rental is near various popular beaches, restaurants, and shops, Serenity Art Villa is also the perfect spot for a private, luxury vacation.

Part of the Art Villa Greece group, Serenity Art Villa lies in the distinguished holiday region of Lasithi on the resort island of Crete, just a short walk from the trendy town of Elounda, and offers guests all the required amenities to accommodate a vacation in paradise.

The double-storied holiday rental features an open-plan living and dining area with a fully equipped kitchen to cook up a storm. The living area is tastefully furnished with ample seating in earthy tones and equipped with facilities that include Wifi, Bluetooth, and air-conditioning. The dining area boasts a large wooden dining table and seating for at least 10 guests. Furthermore, there is an in-house cinema for guests to enjoy.

The Serenity Art Villa has 5 double bedrooms that are light and spacious, with white linens and large windows overlooking the spectacular island seascapes. The bedrooms feature ample storage, TVs, Wifi and Bluetooth access, and air conditioning. Each room has an en suite bathroom with amenities provided.

The outdoor entertainment area is exquisite — the beautifully designed swimming pool and seating provide the perfect location to sit back and appreciate the views surrounding the villa, and there are also BBQ and dining facilities to enjoy. An additional feature is a jacuzzi, perfect for relaxing with friends and a glass of bubbly. The Serenity Art Villa also offers parking and cleaning facilities.

Reserve your dream holiday now at Serenity Art Villa in Crete and delight in the warmth and light of a subliminal Greek vacation!

Rooms - Cinema - Saloon

Outside area

Amenities

Villa Rules and Policies

  • Check in after 4pm
  •  Check out latest 9am
  •  Minimum Stay is 3 nights (except July and August)
  •  Minimum Stay in July and August is 7 nights (Check in - Check out Saturdays οnly)
  •  Children Welcome (2-12 years)
  •  Infants welcome (under 2 years)
  •  Parties or events are allowed
  •  Pets are allowed
  • Rates are in Euros
  • Rates include all taxes, services and usage of air-condition
  • Deposit is 40% at reservation and the rest 60% 30 days before arrival
  • Cleaning service, including linen and towels change - every 3/4 days
  • Final cleaning is included in the price
  • Free baby cot and high chair (upon request)
  • Welcome Pack
  • Refundable damage deposit 3000 € (by pos available)
  • The basic event fee (up to 50 guests) is 2.000 euros.
    •                               over 50 guests up 100….. 2.500€
    •                               over 100 guests ……………3.000€
  • Cleaning fee for each reservation is 550€
  • up to 90 days before check-in
    90% refund, of the total booking cost
  • up to 60 days before check-in
    75% refund, of the total booking cost
  • up to 35 days before check-in
    70% refund, of the total booking cost
  • up to 21 days before check-in
    40% refund, of the total booking cost
  • up to 14 days before check-in
    10% refund, of the total booking cost
  • less than 14 days before check-in
    Total amount will be kept